Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Responding to the Feedback I Got

Okay, so, as usual, some people think it needs to be slowed down. I am not sure if I will take them up on this suggestion or not. The main reason is that the end of each proverbial "line" is supposed to flow into the next...the last word of each "line" is the first word of the next, and I'm not sure if it would flow correctly if I slow it down. I think a certain level of speed is intrinsic to the meaning, maybe. However, I'm not saying I won't consider lengthening some parts. People seem to like the little pictures that pop up to illustrate what the word are describing, so I might try to incorporate more of them into the rest of it. Sometimes there isn't a picture for a while, and that doesn't mean I neglected to think to put one there, it means there wasn't anything in those lines I trusted my ability to illustrate decently. It was specifically requested that I slow the heartbeat down, which I will experiment with and see if I like it when it is slower.

Maybe you can tell me what you think about these ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment